Sunday, April 1, 2007

56/365 A Special Christmas Box

For the April fools

Here are the risks: Given the more than 19 million Youtube hits, I’m betting a number of you have seen this video already. Also, it’s possible (I have to acknowledge this) that you’ll find it offensive. Regardless, I’m putting it out there. This Andy Samberg/Justin Timberlake song made me laugh long—and hard.

Truly, it’s the women’s appreciative reactions that make this piece work.

Happy April Fools’ Day. It’s the gift that’s not just for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa anymore.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Very funny! That was great, thank you! I'm surprised you don't have more comments on this one. Everyone must be busy playing it over and over...

Otter said...

I had never seen that. It was beautiful.

Unknown said...

Ha! I wonder how many men saw that and thought it was a GREAT idea. Yes, I love the woman's heartfelt thank-you.

Indigo Bunting said...

The whole thing rather brings a tear to one's eye, does it not?

Helen said...

I just saw a movie where someone did something similar, but with a bag of popcorn in a movie theatre.

Susan said...

Martha Stewart did that very same thing.....No, wait a minute. Hers involved a hand sticking up from the bottom of a bowl of Halloween candy.

Otter said...

It really is a work of genius.